Sahajanand Winter Cup-6 Registration Form
1 Tournament shall be played on knock-out basis on Astro turf wicket in accordance with the laws of cricket (2000 Code 5th Edition – 2013) of BCCI.
2 Each side will play for 12 -12 overs with Power play in the first 3 overs with maximum of 2 players outside 30 yards circle. Each inning must be completed within 50 min only. If not, then game will stop after 50 min and opponent will also get the same number of overs to bat.
3 No bowler shall bowl more than one fourth of total / agreed / prescribed number of over in an inning.
4 Each team shall report on ground 30 minutes before scheduled match time in proper playing kit and dress. If any team fails to report in time, “Walk-over” shall be a warded.
5 Each team of 16 players only shall be nominated prior to the tournament. Players will not be allowed in playing XI until submission of photograph.
6 Chucking of ball not be allowed (Throw ball not be allowed).
7 Match will start with less players also. But, after 4 overs, players will not be included in the playing XI and team will have to continue playing with same number of players.
8 Penalty of 4 runs shall be awarded to batting side if an incoming batsman does report at the crease and resume play within 1 Minutes after the batsman is declared ‘out’.
9 If game could not become possible because of unforeseen reason (power supply/rain fall) in first inning or before power play of second inning, 45 min waiting period is reserved. Even after 45 min, there is no further possibility of match then match will be cancelled for the day and arranged next day before the other match schedule. Pending match of 5 over per side will be played in day- time.
10. In case of unavoidable interruption (power supply/rain fall), in second inning after power play, 45 min waiting period is reserved. Even after 45 min, there is no further possibility of match play then the result of match will be decided by the highest run scored during the power play.
11. If any player is found playing for more the one team, strict actions in termination of participation of the team allowing the said player will be taken with immediate effect by committee.
12. Protest if any, must be submitted in writing within half an hour after the completion of the match / inning to the jury of committee along with protest fee Rs. 5000/- in cash which will not be refunded unless the protest is ultimately upheld by the committee.
13. In case of tied match, the match shall be decided by a:”Super over” (Number of wicket fall shall not be taken into account).
14. There shall be no verbal discussion / argument with any official / ground staff on any disputed any matter. It may be communicated in writing to organizing committee only captain.
15. The organizers will not be responsible for any kind of loss / damage / injury to any person or property during the tournament.
16. The decision of the jury of committee / organizing committee will be final, binding to all participating / team management and it will not be changed by anybody in any court of law.
17. Gutkha / Tobacco, alcohol drinks, eatable / food items onion-garlic / non-veg. food and smoking are prohibited inside SGVP Campus.
18. Misconduct / misbehaviour on or of ground will be reported to police for necessary action.
19. Organizing committee reserves all rights to formulate / change / amend any rule any time during the tournament.
I agree and accept the general rules, terms and conditions with instructions
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SGVP.
Terms of Service