USC IFC Recruitment Spring 2020 Schedule Conflict Form
Welcome! USC IFC Spring 2020 Recruitment takes place from January 9-12 & 16-19, 2020.
* During the recruitment process you are expected to attend all of your classes.
* PNMs are expected to attend all available events on recruitment schedule. Skipping events (when you visit fraternities) could lead to removal from recruitment process.
* Please enter academic, employment, athletic, and personal conflicts.
* In addition to submitting an image of your class schedule during the registration process, you must complete this form.
* Based on your entries below, staff will do their best to adjust your schedule accordingly, however, there are no guarantees.
* Absences are communicated to chapters reflective of the entries below.
* Please complete the following form in its entirety.
* This form is not recruitment registration.
* Submissions are due January 1, 2020. To align with communication needs, schedule changes are unable to occur after this date.
Student ID Number
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Southern California.