Storage Temp Handling Quiz
Answer 8 of the 10 questions correctly to receive credit for this training!
Partner Agency You Represent:
1. What must every processed product distributed to a client have?
Recipes to cook it
2. People in high risk populations are more susceptible to contracting food borne illness. Who are these people?
Mothers and fathers
Young, elderly, and pregnant women
3. What is the DANGER ZONE for bacteria growth?
50 degrees - 100 degrees
0 degrees - 100 degrees
32 degrees - 165 degrees
41 degrees - 135 degrees
4. You can accept food from non-approved suppliers?
5. What are the most important factors to consider in regards to food safety?
Cost and storage area
Client needs and hygiene
Gloves and hairnets
Time and temperature
6. Raw meats should have a USDA inspection mark?
7. What does FAT TOM stand for?
Food Acid Time Temperature Oxygen Moisture
Freeze Account Track Train Oversee Manage
Follow A Tree Trunk Over Mountain
Freeze Account Time Track Oxygen Manage
8. All raw foods have bacteria on them?
9. Cold foods must be held below what temperature?
10. How long should hand washing take?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service