Program Fundamentals: Exam 01
Full archive 👉
01. What's the right channel for a program tracking submissions on your contact-us company page?
A. Web form
02. What would be the appropriate success status in a webinar program?
A. Didn't attend
C. Attended on demand
03. Which type of A/B test would you run if you want to test different CTAs on your email body?
B. From address
C. Whole email
D. Subject line
04. An engagement program stream can include... (choose all that apply)
B. Default programs
C. Event programs
D. Smart campaigns
E. Email Send programs
05. You activated a smart campaign to update the lead status of a group of 500 records in your database. Now you want to deactivate the campaign while it's running, as you realised something was wrong with your set up. Which of the following approaches should you take?
A. Delete the smart campaign
B. Archive the smart campaign
C. Abort the smart campaign
D. Any of the above
06. What program type would you need to apply to a Marketo program containing your company's lead scoring rules?
A. Web form
C. Smart program
07. Which of the following assets can NOT be cloned?
B. Landing pages
08. True of false: A lead can be acquired by one single program only.
09. True of false: In order for the Acquisition Program to work automatically, all assets (forms, lists) should be local, not global.
10. A person can become a member of a program by... (choose all that apply)
A. Attending a webinar synced with the program
B. Filling out a form that's contained in the program
C. Updating acquisition program in the lead record
D. All of the above
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service