Dyslexia Southwest 2020: Scholarship Application
SWIDA is pleased to offer partial scholarships of $50 towards registration fees for our annual professionals conference.
Before applying, please review the following criteria:
- Scholarships are only offered for individuals paying out of pocket (not with a Purchase Order).
- Scholarships will not be awarded to individuals two years in a row and will be awarded first come first serve.
Please note the following guidelines:
- If awarded a scholarship, notification with an online registration code will be sent to you upon reviewing your application.
- You must register for the conference online as a scholarship recipient within 2 weeks from receiving your code.
- Funds for recipients not registered within 2 weeks will be awarded to other applicants. All fees must be paid at time of registration.
First and Last Name:
Are you a current IDA member? If so, please enter your membership number below:
Why are you interested in attending this conference?
I did not receive a conference scholarship last year.
I am not paying my registration fee with a Purchase Order.
If awarded a scholarship, I will register within 2 weeks or my scholarship will be awarded to another applicant.
If awarded a scholarship, an online registration code will be sent to the email addressed provided above. I have provided an email address that will not block emails from
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service