Web Developer and Designer- Job Description
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to develop solutions.
- Design the websites layout, pages designs and develop the relevant database.
- Create the websites control panels and assign the admin roles.
- Create modern and creative web designs that improve the websites user experience.
- Test and improve the website design, layout and coding structure.
- Mange the websites content and run regular maintenance.
- Work closely with the SEO specialists in order to improve the websites structure.
- Creative with a strong portfolio of proven samples for Business and Corporates.
“is a must”.
- Proficiency in using CMS such as WordPress & Blogger “is a must”.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization Principles & Foundations.
- Ability to provide creative solutions and solve programming problems.
- Excellent visual and web design skills.
- Up-to- date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and work in teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor holder. “Computer Science Graduates are preferable”.
- Web Development & Designing Courses are required.
- 2 days off.
- 8 working hours.
If you are interested kindly, send us your CV:
Please mention “Web Designer &Developer” in the email subject to avoid ignoring your submission.
First and last name
Submit your CV & Portfolio
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service