Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Healthy Family Expo 2020!
We have opportunities for volunteers to assist with:
1) EXPO SETUP on SATURDAY, March 28th (gift bag stuffing, exhibitor registration, booth set-up)
- 5 hour shift options (8:30 am - 1:30 pm or 1:00 - 6:00 pm)
- 9.5 hour shift option (8:30 am - 6:00 pm, including lunch break)
2) EXPO EVENT on SUNDAY, March 29th (line-up control, exhibitor management, coat check)
- 6 or 6.5 hour shift options (7:30 am - 1:30 pm or 1:00 - 7:30 pm)
- 12 hour shift option (7:30 am - 7:30 pm, including lunch break)
Each volunteer receives:
- coffee/water/snacks during volunteer hours
- $15 gift card for lunch at Starbucks (only during 9.5 or 12-hour shifts)
- 4 free tickets to the Expo for friends & family (provided when you arrive at your shift - $100 value)
- credit for volunteer hours for school programs (we can return references forms to you within a week of the Expo)
In the form below, please confirm your contact information, register for the particular shift(s) that fit your schedule, and let us know whether you'd like school credit for your volunteer hours. We'll be in touch again later in February with more info.
TIDY CASUAL DRESS CODE FOR EXPO WEEKEND - jeans, comfortable shirt and shoes are just fine. On Sunday, some volunteers will be given blue Expo t-shirts to wear in key positions.
Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you!
with any questions.
Preferred Saturday Volunteer Shift (March 28, 2020)
8:30 am - 1:30 pm (5 hour shift)
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (5 hour shift)
8:30 am - 6 pm (9.5 hour shift)
no Saturday shifts for me
Preferred Sunday Volunteer Shift (March 29, 2020)
7:30 am - 1:30 pm (6 hour shift)
1:00 pm - 7:30 pm (6.5 hour shift)
7:30 am - 7:30 pm (12 hour shift)
no Sunday shifts for me
Do you want school credit for volunteer hours at Healthy Family Expo 2020?
If so, we can return reference forms to you within a week of the Expo
If you have any questions for us, please write them here or email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Healthy Family Media.
Terms of Service