HOW TO APPLY FOR A WIG PIECE
(As of January 3, 2019)
1. Check our criteria if you are eligible to apply for a wig.
To be eligible for a wig piece, the recipient needs to meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a resident citizen of the Philippines
2. Must be 25 years of age or younger (18 and below are given more priority)
3. Is experiencing hairloss like alopecia or as a result of therapies to fight cancer.
4. Is referred by a medical professional who signs and submits medical proof or prescription for need of wig piece.
2. Submit the Online Application
- If you/your child meet the above criteria, you may proceed on submitting the online form
to apply for a wig.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDcDbgpfD_XZTWCVMSKCfEsFDu9NNWwgKDrZHkmrpXgN72tg/viewform
3. Wait for an email that confirms the receipt of application.
- As soon as the online application has been submitted, you will receive an email within 24
hours confirming the receipt of your application and providing the next steps in the
- Check your inbox and spam for the email from “firstname.lastname@example.org
”. If you do
not see the email within 24 hours of the application submission, please send a message
to ______________, indicating “WIG RECIPIENT APPLICATION/Name/Age/Email
Address”. Example: WIG RECIPIENT APPLICATION/Maria
- As part of the next steps in the application process, as the email will outline, you need to
submit all the required documentation and pictures.
- Once we receive and verify the completeness of requirements, your application will be
reviewed, and you will be notified via email regarding the status of your application within