(1) Have a conversation with Dida Academy (Danielle Levine or William Schmidt) to learn about Dida Academy and tell us about your child.
(2) Conduct your own research to understand our educational philosophy and methods. (See suggested resources in our Handbook.)
(3) Schedule a visit to Dida Academy with your child. Alternatively, we can meet you and your child at your home or other place that is convenient for you.
(4) Complete and submit an Application form, including Tuition Worksheet (if requesting financial assistance).
(5) Obtain acceptance into the program and acceptance of proposed tuition from Dida Academy. (This will be within 5 calendar days of Dida receiving the Application and Tuition Worksheet.)
(6) Complete and submit the Enrollment Agreement and Student Agreement.
(7) Make tuition deposit online with CottageClass (Dida’s Payments Processing partner) at: http://cottageclass.com/microschool/dida.