Social Entrepreneur Cohort Application
The Social Entrepreneur Cohort is a 16-week long program that includes training around topics that ensure your nonprofit or organization is being built upon a firm foundation, while preparing you for the next stage of growth. Free to apply, this experience offers one-on-one mentorship, weekly programming focused on business fundamentals, speaking opportunities, access to Giving Hearts Day and a vast network of supporters to rapidly scale your impact and business.
Community is an important part of the entrepreneurial journey. This cohort focuses specifically on building a community around social entrepreneurship - including other founders, potential donors, community leaders and resource partners.
2020 Social Entrepreneur Cohort Timeline
● Applications Open: September 8
● Applications Close: September 27
● Notification of application status: October 2
● Program Begins: Week of October 13
● Program Ends: Week of February 15, 2021
Requirements to Participate
● Is a founder or co-founder of a venture that implements solutions to social, cultural, or environmental issues
● Has 10 years or less of experience with their venture
● Has between $1-$999,999 in annual revenue
● This is not an idea stage incubator; all of our startups must have a form of an in-market product or service
● Must attend at least 80% of sessions and all mentor sessions
○ Attending Founders Retreat is optional but highly recommended
● Must present at Possibility Summit in February
● 2 - 5 hours per week of structured programs
● 10+ hours of implementing program tools inside your business (i.e. refining financial models, apply strategies, etc.)
Interested applicants should complete the application below. Please review the requirements for participation prior to submitting your application.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Emerging Prairie.