2. Applicants must live in Racine County, go to school in Racine County, OR must be a member of a Racine County 4-H Club (or show at the Racine County Fair through a similar youth-based organization)
3. Deadline for entry is June 16, 2019 at 11:59 PM
4. Pre-fair judging will take place on Tuesday, July 17th at the Fairgrounds in the Commercial Building; times TBD (times are scheduled based on number of applicants). Parents will be required to sign a "Parental Permission Slip" at this time (this is a waiver giving the Fair permission to publish information concerning your child).
5. A rehearsal will be held on Saturday, July 20th at 10 AM at the Fair Pavilion next to the Commercial Building. We will go through the agenda for the final judging, and practice a song that all contestants will sing during Wednesday's judging.
6. Final judging will take place on Wednesday, July 24th at 2:30 PM on the Free Stage next to the Small Animal Buildings (before the Fairest of the Fair contest).
7. The winners will participate in activities at the Fair, July 24th-28th, for approximately 5-7 hours 3 days of the Fair, as well as some other activities throughout the year (i.e. parades, breakfasts, community events).
8. A parent or guardian MUST accompany the Little King & Little Queen while they perform their duties.
9. Please see an informational overview of the role here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GhhmVfMj1_4HpMNQTJZEpAU0X1TZeuEei75oBuq5_4I/edit?usp=sharing