Support Analyst Application
Three to four month engagement as a support contractor with our support team working on phone, email and chat support cases for a large non-profit organization.
1) 10-40 hours available weekly
2) January – April 2020 availability; Must be available throughout February
3) Must be available to attend each day of the paid training session (dates listed below)
4) Flexible shifts that fall during the following times:
a. 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM Mon- Friday
b. 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
NOTE: Majority of weekends shifts will mainly be 9:30 AM to 2:30 or 3:00 PM
NOTE: For UT Job Bank applicants shift hours will be M-F between 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM
5) Majority of shifts require on-site availability; Evenings after 8pm and Weekend shifts are worked remotely.
6) Paid Hourly - $15-$16 / hour (dependent on relevant experience)
7) Temporary, contract position, no benefits
8) Contractors must sign up with staffing agency VOLT after accepting role for payroll purposes.
Description of role:
Support/QA Analysts provide overall client care and product support to clients via phone, web, and email. They are focused on quickly troubleshooting and solving client reported issues and providing the best possible client care. This contract support position will focus on a single, national non-profit youth-targeted fundraising program.
● Interact with nonprofit program event participants, donors, administrators and other stake-holders to help troubleshoot and resolve product and website problems or issues
● Resolve support cases in real time by phone, email and chat
● Maintain high customer satisfaction with primary focus on providing the best client care through superior customer service skills
● Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems involving configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
● Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems and issues through a case management system
● Maintain a strong understanding of the client’s program information and site set-up
● Ensure cases are answered before a violation of the established Service Level Agreement occurs
● Check, validate and complete customer contact information submitted in tickets.
● Special projects as assigned
● Strong customer service skills
● Excellent verbal/phone and written/chat/email communication, problem-solving, and client service skills required
● Experience working with non-profits a plus
● Experience with Convio Luminate & TeamRaiser, Syscom, Affiniscape, Kintera Sphere & FAF or other CRM/CMS applications a plus.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word
● Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
● Self-starter with sharp eye for detail
Please forward your resume to
and fill out the availability survey found in the next section. Our hiring team will be in touch within 1-2 business days after an application has been submitted.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service