International Evening Feedback
We are already busy planning for McGraw’s annual International Evening. It will be held Friday, February 3, 2017. We would love your feedback so that we may continue to improve the experience for everyone.
1. What do you like about International Evening that you would like to see happen again?
2. What would you like to see modified/changed? How would you suggest to change it?
3. Did you like the earlier start time last year? Dinner service was from 4:45-5:55pm; presentations were from 6-7:30pm (event ending at 8pm)
4. In the past we have had 4 presentations with an ending time of about 8:30pm. Last year we had 3 presentations with an ending time of about 8pm. Do you like having 3 (ending earlier) or 4 (ending later)?
5. Did you like having the entertainment? Do you have a suggestion for this year’s performer?
6. Do you have a suggestion for this year’s dinner service?
7. Are you interested in helping with this year’s International Evening as a presenter or volunteer (dinner service, printing student passports, desserts table, signage, creating presentation maps for the evening)? If so, please provide your email address or email
8. Do you know someone from another country (exchange student, co-worker, family member) who would be interested in presenting at International Evening? If so, contact Paul Schkade at
Your Name (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service