Take 5 Take 6 Scholarship Application
Where We've Been and Where We're Going: Empowering Youth Advocates
May 5, 2017
Museum and arts educators, school employees, and other youth advocates play a critical role in serving youth in our communities. We'd like to hear the unique perspective that you could bring to our day of dialogue.
Scholarships of $10 registration offset and $90 toward travel/project expenses will be awarded to two highly qualified museum or art educators, school employees, or other youth advocates outside the public library field. Scholarships will be awarded based on the short application below.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2017. Selected applicants will be notified no later than April 14, 2017.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your email address?
3. Who is your employer?
4. Have you attended a Take 5 event before?
5. Which option best describes your work setting?
6. How will your participation in the Take 5 event help with a current, planned, or dreamed-of project? Please limit your response to 250 words or less and be specific as possible and provide links if applicable.
Learn more about Take 5:
7. Have you received permission to attend the Take 5 event on May 5, 2017 from your employer, if required for participation?
8. Scholarship recipients are required to bring a "Windows to Our World" display. Windows to Our World is an attendee-led poster session that highlights successful programs, promising initiatives, and great ideas. Also, scholarship recipients will be featured on social media and in program materials. Do you agree to these terms?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anna Local School District.