LOVEBOX 2020 VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Lovebox 2020. Volunteering with us is a great opportunity to get an insight into what it is like to work on a festival with the core team, meet new people, learn new skills and have fun. Before you apply there are a couple of things we need to mention:
* You must be 18 years or over by 11th June 2020.
* You will need to be available to work between Thursday 11th June - Monday 15th June 2020.
* You will be required to work a maximum of 3 x 6 hour shifts.
* You will be required to pay a deposit of £75 via PayPal that will be refunded upon completion of all your shifts.
* You will be provided with 1 meal per shift. There are also plenty of food stalls available with food for as little as £4.50 and you are more than welcome to bring your own food.
* If you do not have a UK National Insurance number, you must have a visa/work permit evidencing your right to work in the UK.
* You must be able to make your own way to and from Gunnersbury Park.
* You must arrange your own accommodation (there is no camping on-site)
* We aim to get back to all applicants by 10th April 2020.
We really look forward to having you,
Please let us know what you’re all about, including any previous experience that might be relevant.
Date of Birth
Personal Email Address
The one you would like to be contacted on.
PayPal Email Address
All applicants will need a PayPal account in order to pay the deposit.
National Insurance Number
If you do not have a UK National Insurance Number please answer 'N/A' below and email a copy of a visa/work permit evidencing your right to work in the UK to
with the title 'Volunteer Work Visa'
Emergency Contact Info
Please provide: Name, relationship, address and phone number of your emergency contact person.
Do you have any existing medical requirements or health issues?
If none, please state N/A below. If yes, please give details.
Thursday 11th June
Friday 12th June
Saturday 13th June
Sunday 14th June
Monday 15th June
We try our best to pair friends up so you can work together but we can't guarantee it. If you have anyone you'd like to work with please write their name below and we'll do our best to pair you in shifts.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service