This form is a part of a research being conducted by Aanchal Chopra, a student of MA Psychology, University of Delhi, under the supervision of Dr. Dinesh Chhabra. In order to participate in the study, please read the following information carefully.
1. The aim of this study is to explore the factors related to college going students' engagement in online classes.
2. You are eligible to participate in this study if,
a) You are between the age group of 18-25 years
b) You are currently studying in college
c) You have attended online classes in the past year
d) You are proficient in English
3. This questionnaire consists of six sections which will take approximately 10-15 minutes in total to complete. It involves sharing basic demographic information about yourself and answering a few questions about your academics, the details for which are given at the beginning of each section. Please read the instructions in each section carefully and select the most appropriate response option for each item.
4. Your responses will only be directly accessible to the researchers from the University of Delhi. All the responses will be made anonymous. Only statistical tendencies will be analyzed. There is no possibility that your identity will be made clear. Your responses will be kept completely confidential and will be deleted after they have served their purpose.
5. Your participation is entirely voluntary, and you are free to withdraw from the study by closing the browser window at any time without any penalty. As your responses to the questionnaire will be anonymous, it will not be possible to withdraw data once you have completed your answers and submitted them all. If you choose to leave the study before finishing it, your responses will not be included in the analysis.
6. For further information about the study, you may contact:
Aanchal Chopra firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dinesh Chhabradinesh.email@example.com