Virtual Open Days Registration (GSP)
To get a real taste of the unique experience you could have as a student of UWC Mahindra College, we invite you to join us at our next Admissions Open Day virtually for GSP students. The open day will be held on Friday, 4th December, 2020 at 2.30 pm IST.
What is GSP?
The UWC Global Selection Programme is designed for those:
- Who wish to apply 9-12 months before the beginning of the school year
- Who can pay the full fee for the UWC school or college to which they are successful in applying
- Looking to attend a specific school or college.
At the Open Day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about UWC through a presentation by our Admissions Team
- Meet current students & learn about student life
- See how our unique educational programme goes beyond just the IB Diploma
- Understand how our need-based scholarships make this opportunity possible irrespective of financial background
- Ask questions about how to approach the GSP process
These busy sessions are packed with the information you need to get a real feel for what life at the College can be like. If you would like to join us, please complete the form below to register for the Open Day. We strongly encourage prospective students to attend the open day and research about UWCs before attending the session.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021-ENTRY: UWC Mahindra College does not accept applications directly from students. Students must apply to the UWC movement through one of two routes. Please visit
to learn more.
1. NATIONAL COMMITTEE ROUTE: Applications are made via the UWC Committee of India which selects Indian student representatives for all 19 UWC schools and colleges. Please visit
for more details. For other National Committees please visit
2. GLOBAL SELECTIONS PROGRAMME ROUTE: Candidates who do not need financial support/scholarships can apply to most UWC schools & colleges through the Global Selections Programme. Please visit:
for more info.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Mahindra United World College India.