Future Perfect Simple Exam
TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. This Tense is used to refer to actions that...
happened in the past.
will have happened in the future.
are happening in this moment.
2. We always use the modal WILL in this tense.
3. We use words like Sometimes and Always in this tense.
4. The main verb is always conjugated in the Participle form.
5. Which of the following is the correct structure?
Subject + will + part. verb.
Subject + will + have + part. verb.
Subject + have + part. verb
6. She _____ have finished her homework.
7. We will _____ met Adrian by tomorrow.
8. Kate _____ her career by 2025.
will has started
will have started
9. We can use either HAVE or HAS after will.
10. I will _______ stayed there for ages!
11. My boss _____ have fired you before Christmas.
12. They will not _______ the letter.
13. I _____ a lot for the test.
will have practised
will have practising
14. Which of the following is grammatically wrong?
She'll have cooked dinner.
She'll have cook dinner.
She will have cooked dinner.
15. We can use the short form of WILL in this Tense.
16. To make the Past Participle of the regular verbs we add -ED after the verb.
17. _____ written the essay by the end of the week?
Will he have
Did he will
Have he will
18. He _______ a new record by 2016.
will have break
will have broken
19. My dad _____ the car.
have will fixed
have won't fixed
will have fixed
20. Tom will have _______ here for 20 years next week.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service