2019/2020 Summer - TM Registration
Please complete the below form to register as a Team Manager for a SwimmingSA Meet during the upcoming season and ensure you have submitted your police clearance or working with children's check to SwimmingSA.
Swimming Australia Ltd - Member Protection Policy
The Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy makes it a breach of the policy for a Prohibited Person (defined as a person who has been convicted of a Serious Sex Offence) to work or seek work in the following roles:
• Coaches who are appointed or seeking appointment (whether employed, contracted or otherwise) for reward;
• Volunteer personnel appointed or seeking appointment, who will or are likely to travel away with teams of competitors under 18 years of age; and
• Persons appointed or seeking appointment to a role in which that person is likely to have individual and unsupervised contact with competitors under 18 years of age (for example, a team manager).
The Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy also makes it a breach of the policy to appoint, or continue to appoint, a person to a role set out above:
• Without first obtaining this declaration; or
• Where this declaration reveals the person is a Prohibited Person.
The Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy defines a Serious Sex Offence to mean an offence involving sexual activity or acts of indecency including but not limited to:
• Unlawful Sexual Intercourse
• Indecent assault
• Sexual assault
• Assault with intent to have sexual intercourse
• Sexual penetration of child under the age of 17
• Indecent act with child under the age of 17
• Sexual relationship with child under the age of 17
• Sexual offences against people with impaired mental functioning
• Abduction and detention
• Procuring sexual penetration by threats or fraud
• Procuring sexual penetration of child under the age of 17
• Soliciting acts of sexual penetration or indecent acts
• Promoting or engaging in acts of child prostitution
• Obtaining benefits from child prostitution
• Possession of child pornography
• Publishing child pornography and indecent articles.
• Indecent filming of a child under the age of 17 years.
Prohibited Person Declaration
I am aware that I am ineligible to work or seek work in the roles set out above if I have been convicted of a Serious Sex Offence, as defined in the Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy.
I have read and understood the above information in relation to the Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy and understand my responsibilities and obligations under it.
I declare that I am not a person prohibited under the Swimming Australia Member Protection Policy from working or seeking work in the roles set out above.
I acknowledge that I am required to advise the CEO or most senior manager of the organisation appointing me, immediately upon becoming a Prohibited Person.
Meet/Session I am registering for...
All In Summer Meet
Division 1 Meet 1
Development Meet 1
Division 1 Meet 2
Development Meet 2
Division 1 Meet 3
Division 1 Meet 4
Mad March Titles
Have you submitted your police clearance or working with children's check to SwimmingSA?
No - Submit a copy to
Unsure - Submit a copy to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service