Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
As a Student Ambassador (SA) of the Sustainable Education Foundation (SEF), you will act as a liaison for SEF while also acting as an Evangelist for the SEF brand among your peers. SA’s are trained and mentored throughout the program to enable you to be career-ready. This position is for student leaders who are passionate about developing their employability skills and sharing knowledge.
Responsibilities and specific duties
- Conduct at least 3 sessions to spread the word on SEF in your respective Universities
- Build a strong, sustainable SEF community and collaboration within other clubs/societies in your respective university
- Share the work that SEF is doing among your peers
- Blog/Vlog about your experience with SEF (minimum of 2 posts every month)
- Maintain the SEF brand name internally and externally from the University
- Volunteer in a SEF core team/work stream
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Good communication skills in English and Sinhala or Tamil
- Exemplary leadership qualities
University, Faculty & Year
Example : University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Engineering, Level 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service