Complete this form to request a reservation of our facilities for your organization. We are currently taking reservations for dates through June 2019.
Requests must be submitted at least seven days in advance. Look for an email from our staff confirming we received and were able to fill your request.
- Use of the properties is limited to organizations whose purposes and functions are consistent with the mission of the Foundation, including groups that promote music, art, drama, literature, health, and recreation. Our guidelines prohibit use of the properties for activities that carry on propaganda or attempt to influence legislation. The Executive Director is authorized to determine the appropriateness of an event at the time a reservation is made.
- Facilities may not be used for commercial purposes or fund-raising activities, including raffles, silent auctions, and sale of items or products.
- Professional photographers who bring clients to the grounds for photo sessions must obtain clearance in advance by calling (309-743-2700). Photo taking of the grounds and houses for the purpose of commercial sale is prohibited. All wedding-related photography is prohibited.
- Properties may not be used for private events such as showers, birthday parties, weddings, anniversary parties, or other family activities.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted to climb on fences, trees, or other structures on the grounds.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside the houses and on the grounds.
- Furniture or fixtures situated either indoors or outdoors may not be moved. The attendant on duty should be consulted regarding room arrangements.
- Buses should park only on the street. Limousine services are prohibited from bringing private parties to Butterworth Center and Deere-Wiman House.
- Those who use the kitchen facilities should promptly notify the staff member on duty of any breakage, spills, accidents, or injuries.
The staff of Butterworth Center & Deere-Wiman House is delighted to share the hospitality established by Mrs. Butterworth in the 1950s and perpetuated by the generosity of the Foundation that oversees our sites today. We request that you respect our grounds and preserve our properties by leaving the facilities as clean and beautiful as you found them.