Training Dates and Time:
Week 1: Peace & Conflict Theory, Building Communication Skills
Online Training : May 14 – May 18, 2018 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : May 19, 2018** (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Week 2: Mediation - Culture and the ADR Process
Online Training : May 18 – May 22, 2018 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : May 23, 2018** (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
Week 3: Application of Mediation in Role Plays
In Person Training : May 30, 2018** (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
**Note: All training dates are required.
Location of in-person sessions:
On May 19th - AAAJ-LA Community Room, 1145 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90017
On May 23rd and May 30th - KAC, 3727 W. 6th Street, Suite 305, Los Angeles, CA 90020
- Early Registration (ends on April 14, 2018) : $595 general / $395 (student/senior/low-income)
- Regular Registration : $625 general / $425 (student/senior/low-income)
- APADRC Interns and Volunteers: $25 (Non- Refundable Administrative Fee) Training fee waived with completion of committed 200 hours. If the committed hours cannot be completed, training fee will be assessed based on the number of hours completed.
- Discounts may be available to organizations sending more than one individual to the training.
- Fee Wavier : Limited partial and full fee waivers will be considered for individuals interested in training but unable to afford the fees. Fee waiver applications must be submitted by May 11, 2018. Please request a form by contacting Khyati Mehta.
Provided by APADRC. Instructions for parking will be sent out one week before the in-person sessions.
*Please bring lunch or be prepared to buy lunch during your break time.