Student's overall Evaluation of program and teaching
Questionnaire No 3
1. The syllabus of each course was
2. Background for benefiting from the course was
more than adequate
3. Was the course easy or difficult to understand?
4. How much of the syllabus was covered in the class?
85 to 100%
70 to 85%
55 to 70%
less than 55%
5. What is your opinion about the library material and facilities for the course?
more than adequate
6. To what extent were you able to get material for the prescribed readings?
with some difficulty
not available at all
with great difficulty
7. How well did the teacher prepare for the classes?
8. How well was the teacher able to communicate?
9. How far the teacher encourages student participation in class?
not at all
10. If yes, which of the following methods were used?
encouraged to raise questions
get involved in discussion in class
encourage discussion outside class
did not encourage
11. How helpful was the teacher in advising?
not at all helpful
did not advice
12. The teacher's approach can best be described as
13. Internal assessment was
14. What effect do you think the internal assessment will have on your course grade?
helps to improve
no special effect
15. How often did the teacher provide feedback on your performance?
with helpful comments
without any comments
16. Were your assignments discussed with you?
not discussed at all
17. Were you provided with a course contributory lecture too at the beginning?
18. If course contributory lecture provided too at the beginning, was it helpful?
19. If you have other comments to offer on the course and suggestions for the teacher you may do so in the space given below or on a separate sheet.
20. The institute takes active interest in promoting Internship, Student Exchange, Field visit opportunities for Students.
21. The teaching and mentoring process in your institution facilitates you in cognitive, social and emotional growth
Not at all
22. The Institution provides multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
23. Teachers are able to identify your weaknesses and help you to overcome them
24. Efforts are made by the Institute/ Teachers to inculcate soft skill, life skill and employ-ability skill to make you ready for the world of work.
To a great extent
25. What percentage of teachers use ICT tools such as LCD Projector, Multimedia etc. while teaching
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service