MBOB Regional Question Request Form 17-18
Middle School Battle of the Books questions will be sent only to a Regional Coordinator for the regional competition, unless the Regional Coordinator is an active Battle of the Books coach. In this case, he/she will designate another non-coaching contact person within the region to receive the questions for competition. The Regional Level Coordinator must complete the request form Feb. 12, 2018. Questions will be sent electronically in PDF format. Please be reminded that all questions must be destroyed upon completion of each district level competition.
1. Region Number
2. Regional Coordinator's Name
3. Email address of Regional Coordinator
4. Phone Number
5. Fax Number
6. Date of regional competition
7. Location of Competition
8. School System hosting competition
9. Who will be receiving the questions?
If the district level coordinator is a coach, someone else must be designated to handle the questions.
10. Email address of person receiving the questions
11. Number of rounds needed
Remember to include additional rounds for tiebreakers.
12. Questions per round - 12 questions per round will be sent unless otherwise indicated.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service