Discipleship Housing Program
House Rental Contract
This agreement is between _______________________________________ and Steve Headland. The length of the program extends for approximately one year, from the beginning of the fall semester through the following summer. Students may apply for additional years.
Rent is $275.00/mo per person. There are partial scholarships available individual upon talking to Steve. In addition to this the house leader will collect an additional $20/month for internet and basic house supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc). This amount must be paid by the first of every month. Late payments will incur a fee of $5 per day after the 1st of each month. (eg. If you pay rent on the 5th - $295 will be due)
· Utilities (gas, water & electric) are included.
· Mattresses are not provided, but if you don’t have one we can try to help you.
· Wifi and house supplies (toilet paper, etc) are paid for by the residents, collected by the house leader ($20 each month).
· House cleaning and yard work (picking up trash and mowing the lawn, etc) are the responsibility of the residents. In the case that someone needs to be hired for this, the cost will be the responsibility of the residents.
House Responsibilities: In addition to normal daily responsibilities of cleaning and studying, each resident is required to participate in the following four weekly activities:
· Sunday Morning worship at Grace Community Church.
· Wednesday morning family meeting (7:30am).
· Thursday evening worship service at the Cornerstone (The Merge).
· Participate weekly in a Cornerstone small group.
If circumstances occasionally prohibit the resident from participating in one these four activities, the resident is responsible for making up for the missed event in serving in another capacity agreed upon with the house leader and Steve.
Summer & Winter Breaks
Continued payment of rent is required to keep one’s place in the house during school breaks, even if you are not living in the house at that time.
Other housing rules:
Friends of the opposite sex are not allowed alone in the bedrooms, and not allowed in the house after 11.
Questionable movies, pornography, or other entertainment is not allowed. Check with your house leader if you are unsure.
No alcohol or drugs are allowed.
Housing chores are assigned by the house leader. Failure to do your chores will result payment for hired help.
I _________________________________ (name) commit to the housing responsibilities listed above as long as I am living in the house. I agree to not continue to live in the house if I am unable to fulfill this commitment.
By signing this agreement, the renter acknowledges that a complete list of these rules has been provided to him or her. The renter will make his or her best effort to keep the house in good condition. No major alterations will be made to the house without prior discussion with the owner. This includes painting, changes to the lawn, and installation of any permanent fixtures.
This agreement cannot be altered without full informed consent in writing provided by the renter, house leader, and owner. In certain cases of violation, any residents may be required to vacate without appeal.
Signing this agreement implies full understanding of all the above conditions.
Date of Birth:
SS# (For Background Check):
Academic Major/Job :
Please describe how participating in this program will help you to accomplish the calling God has on your life:
* Please attach a letter from your previous roommates (or parents if you’ve been living at home), recommending you to this program.
House Leader Signature:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gracearlington.com.
Terms of Service