UUFP Announcement Request Form
This provides the Office Assistant and the Communications Team with information necessary to promote your event or announce other new information. No other emails should be necessary.
1) If you are announcing an event (other than a regular committee meeting), please see the webpage
and follow the steps listed there to promote your event.
2) Announcements are worldwide accessible -- even "order of service" announcements can be distributed to strangers.
3) If this is an event, please make sure you have confirmed your reserved space in the building or on the grounds. If needed, use our Building Space Request Form:
4) Also for events: Please make sure your event is already listed correctly on the Public Calendar (
). If your event is not open to the public, you likely should not announce it publicly.
5) If you want to read an announcement from the pulpit yourself, do not use this form, but instead contact the Lay Leader for that Sunday's Service.
6) If you need to promote your event to local news media with a press release, please contact the Communications Committee (
IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE, PLEASE CLICK "NEXT"
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service