Please review the following FAQ's before submitting your question.
1. What if I am unhappy with the course?We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
2. When does the course start and finish?The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. No meeting dates!
3. How long will I have access to the course?At a minimum, you will have access to all the videos, tutorials, content, downloads, tips and tricks for ONE FULL YEAR! (Face-to-Face training cannot offer that!)
4. Do you have to be a classroom teacher to become Google Certified?No, you do not have to be a teacher in a classroom, or even employed in education to take the exam. However, the exam and the training materials are designed with classroom teachers in mind.
5. Google changes all the time. How often will this course be updated.This course will be updated on a yearly basis unless there are major updates that affect the exam or the certification program itself.
6. Is there credit for the course?Each of the courses offers a professional learning certificate with credit hours at the completion of the course. There is no college credit or CEUs, just a general certificate that you can print and share with your supervisors or administration.
7. Do you accept purchase orders?Yes! Please use this form to submit a request to pay by purchase order. https://shakeup.link/POrequestThese have to be processed manually and cannot be entered in the checkout process online.