The outstanding position is based in our European office in Warsaw/Poland.
Fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing customers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our office.This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
• Support the entire software life-cycle (concept, design, test, release and maintenance).• Write unit and UI tests to identify issues.• Work in an agile team side by side with business specialists, program managers, software engineers and designers.
• Excellent knowledge of Java 8.• Java Frameworks: JPA / Hibernate, Spring DI, Spring Boot, Servlets, JSF• Services: REST/JSON APIs, Messaging (Amazon SQS/SNS, ActiveMQ, Kafka), Swagger• Databases: MySQL, MariaDB• Testing: JUnit• Deployment: Git, Maven, Tomcat, Jetty, Jenkins• Operations: Basic Linux knowledge (Server / Workstation), Docker
• Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CockroachDB• Cloud Services: AWS, GCP• Operations: Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana• Previous e-commerce experience.• Good understanding of Agile / SCRUM framework.
• Bachelor‘s or Master's degree in computer science or a related discipline.• Experience in the software industry, taking a product through its complete life-cycle.• Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.• Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships.• Fluent in English, German is a plus.
• Independent working environment from Design to Go Live• Salary up to 22000 PLN month (we’re looking for juniors, middle dev’s and seniors) • B2B (contract) agreement if you prefer instead of contract of employment (umowa o pracę)• Changing and interesting topics.• Opportunity to travel abroad.• Flexible working (you can work 3 remotely days by each week)• Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. Skype or phone call with Dodax2. Test – we give you some time to send your response3. If you pass a test, you will be invited for a meeting in Warsaw office4. Final decision
Please fill out the following fields as directed: