‘Verily! We have revealed it an Arabic Qur’an in order that you may reflect’ (Qur'an: 12:2).
Most people need to know Arabic primarily to understand the Qur’an. The TYLP Quranic Arabic Course is an attempt to meet this crucial and pressing need.
The aim is to enable people to understand, quickly and accurately, much of what they read in the Qur’an.
Based on popular course material Access to Quranic Arabic by Ustadh AbdulWahid Hamid, the course covers
* The basic grammar and structure of Arabic using Qur’anic words, phrases and sentences.
* Memorisation of vocabulary is based primarily on words used repeatedly in the Quran (over 100 times).
* Workbook exercises based on the core text give much added practice in grammar, structure and meaning.
* The Selections Textbook covered in the course has passages that feature the select vocabulary and illustrate points of grammar and structure covered in the textbook.
* The European Academy of Quranic Studies
* The Islamic Society of Britain
* The Caribbean Muslim Network
The course is being offered free of charge.
* Ability to read and write Quranic Arabic script
* For adults and young people, male and female
Access to Quranic Arabic by Abdul Wahid Hamid
COUSE TUTOR: Dr Riza Mohammed
Dr Riza has been teaching Access to Quranic Arabic under the supervision of the autor Ustadh AbdulWahid Hamid for the past 15 years.
COURSE FORMAT: Vitual (LIVE & PRE-RECORDED SESSIONS)
Course content will be uploaded on the website TYLP.ORG
LIVE ZOOM SESSIONS FREQUENCY: Weekly Saturdays 6pm to 7pm GMT; 1pm to 2pm EST
COURSE DURATION: 6 Months
START DATE: Saturday 17th April 2021
FURTHER INFORMATION: WhatsApp +447939919872