Dear Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group (PAGCG) friend,
This will take about 10 minutes to answer 23 questions, pending the length of your answers. You will be entered to win an annual Bronze membership ($35) or a personality inventory assessment ($80) for your participation in this anonymous survey that must be completed in Jan 2020. The winner will be drawn by the end of January 2020 via
. The survey is being conducted by Dr. Laura Dowling and we have extended participation until the end of the month so we have a statistically significant amount of responses.
We want to ensure that we are providing value to our attendees. Feedback is a very important component in our continuous effort to provide professional development through education, resources, support services, and networking connections to the unemployed, the underemployed, the self-employed, and the employed as well as the organizations that employ them.
Your participation in this survey is voluntary resulting in no foreseeable risks to you. Your contributions will be confidential. PAGCG will examine aggregate data and will not attribute any information to a specific individual. Although there is no direct benefit to you, the benefit of your participation is better-targeted program services to meet the specific needs of our group. Winners will self identify to PAGCG through a self-generated unique ID (see last question).
Please tell us about yourself and your experience.
1) What is your zip code?
2) Categorize your employment status:
3) "Describe your work industry (i.e., Consulting, Financial Management, Nursing, Staffing and Recruiting, Financial Management, etc.)
4) What is / was your job title?
5) What is / was your salary level?
$50K - $75K
$75K - $100K
$100K - $125K
$125K - $150K
Greater than $150K
6) What is your age?
Under 17 years old
18-24 years old
25-34 years old
35-44 years old
45-54 years old
55-64 years old
65-74 years old
75 years or older
7) Do you participate in any other similar career or networking groups? (e.g., BENG, CPENG, ChemPharma, etc.) If yes, please list.
8) How often do you attend our meetings?
Less than 1x/week
More than 1x/week
More than 3 x/week
More than 1x/month
9) What chapters did you attend most often?
Exton LinkedIn Workshops
King of Prussia
Ladies Night Out Happy Hour
Nonprofit Career Network (NCN Philly)
Philadelphia (Curtis Center in 2019 | Note we are adding Central Library & Andorra Library in 2020)
Wayne Swedesford 1st Wednesday
10) Did you attend any special events?
Job Search Accelerator
Women Only Events (Book of You Assessment or Ladies Night Out)
Spartan Event or Holiday Social
Nonprofit-focused Event or Meeting
11) Which events did you find most valuable and WHY? (speaker events, non-speaker Career Success Groups, workshops?)
12) Are you aware of the benefits of a Bronze membership?
13) Are you seeking a new job?
14) If applicable, how many months have you been / were you unemployed?
greater than 12 months
greater than 24 month
15) How would you rate your overall experience with the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group?
16) If applicable, briefly describe what has been the most frustrating to you in your job search?
17) What topics have been or would be the most valuable to you?
Elevator Pitch & Memory Dart
Entrepreneurship - starting a for profit business or side gig
Nonprofit - how to start a nonprofit
Other (please provide more detailed response below for job search topics, career management topics, consulting topics, entrepreneurship topics, nonprofit topics, etc.)
18) What topics or services (other than those listed above) have been / would be most valuable to you?
19) Would a local job board on our website be helpful to you?
20) Our Career Success Groups (non-speaker jobseeker support meetings) will always be free. In 2020, our speaker meetings for Bronze members will be free. If you are not a Bronze member, what is a reasonable price for a speaker meeting?
less than $5
21) For paid workshops, what is a reasonable hourly rate you would pay for a speaker? Check all that apply.
Under $10 an hour
Over $20 an hour
22) We always want to improve the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group experience, so we would like to hear what's work and how we can do better.
23) OPTIONAL > Please enter your birthday month and day and zip code in the format of MMDDxxxxx to be entered in the drawing for a free Bronze membership ($35) and a personality inventory assessment ($80). We will use
to draw the winner by the end of January 2020 once we have a statistically significant number of participants and you will have to identify yourself and contact us when the 2 winning numbers are announced. Check on our social media platforms for the winning numbers by the end of Jan: website, LinkedIn Group, LinkedIn company page, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, meetup announcement, and MailChimp newsletter announcement. Proof of identification necessary only for the winners per the number sequence. Again type below as follows: MMDDxxxxx (xxxxx for zip code) Only participants who have answered all questions will be eligible to win.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group.