Operation Dress Code Volunteer Registration
Dress Code is an all volunteer organization and we rely on community support to create successful events for women veterans.
If you are interested in helping collect, sort or distribute the clothing, please sign up for the time and date below that is most convenient for you.
Also, if you have any special talents as an organizer, stylist or make-up artist, we’d love to hear from you.
You can reach us at:
Volunteers Needed for:
1. Personal Stylists: Work with our women veterans to select clothes that are the perfect fit!
2. Dressing room attendant: Keep the racks full of clothes and organize items from the dressing rooms.
3. Restocking: Bringing in additional items from storage and organizing new merchandise.
4. Department lead: One person in each area to keep the area organized and work with the other volunteers to keep the area stocked.
5. Check-out: Help bag the clothes and track the items given away so we can celebrate each woman!
Friday, October 8, 2021
9:00am - 1:00pm
12:00pm - 4:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Personal Stylist (8:00am - 11:00am)
Personal Stylist (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Personal Stylist (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Dressing Room Attendant (8:00am - 11:00am)
Dressing Room Attendant (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Dressing Room Attendant (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Restocking (8:00am - 11:00am)
Restocking (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Restocking (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Department Lead (8:00am - 11:00am)
Department Lead (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Department Lead (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Check-out (8:00am - 11:00am)
Check-out (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Check-out (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Check-out (2:00pm - 5:30pm)
Break-down boutique (4:00pm - 7:30pm)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service