The Allston-Brighton Health Collaborative really appreciates your help in this effort to deliver groceries to our neighbors in need!
1. ABHC receives a delivery request and posts in a shared google spreadsheet, including info on where to pick up and deliver the food.
2. Volunteers (you!) self-assign on the spreadsheet
(There are both weekly recurring and one-time delivery needs.)
Volunteers pick up food deliveries from 3 locations:
- Oak Square YMCA
- ABCD Food Pantry in Oak Square
- AB Food Pantry in Brighton Center
- Food providers are not open on the weekends or after 6pm (weekday hours vary).
- Delivery requires some amount of storage either on your bike or car.
- A weekly commitment is really helpful! You will be able to choose which address(es) to deliver to each week.
For additional questions, please email Jessi at Brightonfarmersmarket@abhealthcollab.org