Thank you for considering becoming an ANJEC Business Member.
Becoming an ANJEC Busines Member is an opportunity for your company to connect with a network of thousands of environmental professionals, volunteers, officials, and advocates across New Jersey. Business Membership provides networking opportunities within the environmental community through gaining access to monthly educational events hosted by ANJEC and through advertising in the ANJEC Report. Business Members are the featured advertisers within the quarterly released ANJEC Report. The ANJEC Report is New Jersey's only environmental resource created to educate and empower environmental commissioners and local officials and provides an excellent opportunity for your company to be seen by:
5,000+ Environmental commissioners; municipal green team/open space/shade tree/land use committee members; local and state elected officials; engineers; planners; consultants; and others who make land use and environmental health decisions in NJ communities; environmental organization staff members.
ANJEC has hundreds of members across the state of New Jersey. Please cut and paste the below link into your browser in order to view a map of environmental commission and other members of ANJEC that are a part of our distribution list:
In addition to receiving advertising, the benefits of Business Membership include:
- Free admission to each ANJEC workshop and webinar offered throughout the year. Educational workshops and webinars are offered on a monthly basis. Many are offered as virtual webinars. Additionally, select events are offered in-person to maximize networking and technical assistance opportunities.
- Annual subscription to the ANJEC Report for one year ( print and digital). One copy of the ANJEC Report will be mailed to the address of your choice as indicated below. We will also send the ANJEC Report in digital form.
- Subscription to ANJEC's bi-weekly environmental news alert. ANJEC staff provides a summary of top environmental news that is distributed to our audience.
- Listing in the program for ANJEC’s annual Environmental Congress, the state’s premier environmental event. Your company will be recognized as a Business Member within the conference brochure for our annual event.
- Discount on tickets to ANJEC’s Annual Environmental Congress. As a Business Member, you receive a discounted price to attend the Environmental Congress.
Business Membership Levels:
Business membership levels differ by advertisement size within all four issues of the quarterly released ANJEC Report. The ANJEC Report is a document available in print and digital version that serves as an environmental education resource for thousands of environmental commissioners, local officials, professionals, and advocates across New Jersey and beyond. Membership levels by advertisement sizes are listed below.