ARISE Impact Volunteers Form
ARISE Impact is a non-profit organization founded in 2010, committed to transforming the learning process of visually challenged individuals through our innovative technology resources and aids. We contribute towards UN SDG-4, working towards ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all.
At ARISE Impact, as a volunteer, your purpose would be to transform the lives of people with disabilities by making useful self-learning possible.
You will get a lot of opportunities to develop and grow while you work with an elite team. You’re empowered to do your best, work is always challenging and exciting as you see your ideas come to life. We are flexible, promote an open door policy and practice team sharing & learning.
Some of the benefits we offer:
● Volunteering certificate from ARISE Impact
● Working for people with disabilities
● Being a part of a growing, self–motivated star team
● Professional development and opportunity to learn new skills
● Job opportunities by building your resume and network with others
● Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
● Having fun while meeting new people.
Join our global volunteer team now!