Beautiful Rising submissions
Got an idea for a tool that should be part of our toolbox? We are seeking pitches for short, focused entries (ranging from 200 to 1,000 words) on the following:
* stories of change and resistance – both successes and failures that illustrate the tools, tactics and principles of effective, creative activism
* effective tactics of creative activism (flash mobs, divestment, creative disruption, pots-and-pans protests, etc.)
* insightful principles of creative activism (design guidelines of movement building and action planning)
* useful methodologies for strategic campaigning and action planning (e.g. pillars of power, points of intervention, etc.)
* theoretical concepts that describe how the world works and how we change it (direct action, neoliberalism, hegemony, etc.).
What is the name of the story, tactic, methodology, principle or theory you are pitching? NOTE: If you're wanting to expand on or improve the write-up for an existing tool, simply enter the name of it here.
Please summarize the story, tactic, methodology, principle or theory that you would like to contribute.
Tell us a little about your background in activism and writing.
100 words max
Have you written previously about activism? If so, please include a link to a previously published piece of yours.
Your email address
We will not share your contact information with anyone.
The organization/network/movement you are most involved with, if applicable.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service