Local Business Interview
Recently we've started a campaign to promote non-profit and non-governmental organizations and now we want to do the same with small businesses. We're extremely happy to know that you've found some time for this quick interview. We are receiving a mass volume of interest, so it would be in your best interest to share some more specific, rather unique thoughts to stand out.
We look forward to your answers! The stage is yours!
Your website url
Your full name
1. Company name and what do you do exactly?
Full company name
2. When did you start?
3. Why did you start?
Tell us about your goals
4. What motivates you?
Describe your mission passion
5. What was the most fulfilling moment that happened to you?
What is it that you love most about what you do?
6. What was the hardest/toughest moment you had to deal with?
Obstacles you faced when dealing with bureaucracy, permits, funding, etc. Something you would like to point out to anyone who might be starting their own organization.
7. What separates you from the rest? Why you?
8. Are you involved in local community, and if yes, how?
9. Where do you see your business in 5 years?
10. Anything else you would like to add?
Contact: How can people reach out to you?
Business name, address, phone, e-mail and links to your website and social media.
Please provide us with your opinion on this questionnaire
Thank you for your input!
Have a wonderful day!
Will you be kind to share your interview on your website as well?
Yes, we definitely will
No, we cannot do that
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service