Level and Learning Style Test
This test will help you understand how much English you already know and how you learn the best. You will need about 15 minutes to do the test. You will receive a description of your level with recommendations for goals after doing the test.
There are 33 questions in total. Please complete all the questions.
What is your name?
What do you think your level of English is?
Beginner / Never learnt English
I don't know my level
E-mail address to send the results to
For questions 1-20, write ONE missing word in each sentence. Put "X" if you don't know the answer. You will receive 1 mark for each correct answer.
1. She is ____ beautiful girl.
2. I did it two days _____.
3. There ______ some food in the fridge.
4. He must _______ left his keys at work.
5. She said she _____ come later.
6. I have been to Thailand twice. - So ______ I.
7. I am reading a book ____ the moment.
8. She is _____ sweetest person I know.
9. When _____ you born?
10. Is there ____ bank near here?
11. I think I _____ a mistake.
12. We have run ____ of paper for the photocopier.
13. I have a daughter. - ____ too.
14. What is the weather _____ today?
15. I wouldn't do it if I _____ you.
16. How _____ brothers and sisters do you have?
17. I gave ____ smoking two years ago.
18. I would ____ work from home than come to the office.
19. The snow was ____ heavily when we came outside.
20. What does it depend ____?
Learning Needs Questionnaire
Please let me know you better. Your needs and learning style will help me create individual recommendations for your learning. It's optional - no obligations)
For questions 21-28, please choose what is true about you. Questions 21-28 are not graded (you will not receive marks)
21. How old are you?
51 and more
22. How did you study English before? (choose any that apply)
I didn't study English before
At university or professional school
With a teacher one-to-one
In a language school
I communicate in English (friends, partner or spouse, work colleagues)
23. What is your native language?
24. What is your professional area of interest? What is your job?
25. You need English for (choose 3 main priorities)
Travel for fun
Immigration / Getting a job abroad
Taking an English exam (IELTS, TOEFL or other)
Communicating with your friends, partner or spouse, or family
Writing a blog or products in English
Reading books and articles / watching videos and films
26. What is you main focus in learning (choose maximum 3)
27. What programmes are you interested in?
Finding partners for Speaking Exchange
I am searching for a personal English teacher
I will follow your recommendations
Just browsing, no plans
Learning Style Test
Let's see how you learn the best. For questions 29-33, please choose what is true about you. Questions 29-33 are not graded (you will not receive marks)
29. Do you know your learning style?
Yes, I am mostly visual learner.
Yes, I am mostly audial learner.
Yes, I am mostly kinesthetic learner.
I don't know my learning style
I don't know what it is
30. How do you remember the information the best? (choose all that are true for you)
I need to see it one time.
I need to write it down.
I need to make my own examples.
I need to listen to the teacher.
I need to see a video or a presentation.
I need to read the article about it.
I need to make my own mind map or chart
31. When you don't know how to spell a word, what do you normally do?
Write it to see if it looks right
Close my eyes and imagine the word
Say it out loud
32. When I say a word 'snow', what first comes to your mind?
33. When you go travelling, what do you remember after coming home?
Faces of people you met
Photos you took
Activities you did
Food you ate
Information you heard from the guide or your companions
Information you read in a guidebook or somewhere else
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service