EEGA Leipzig Conference
PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING PANEL PROPOSALS
1. All participants on panels/roundtables must register and pay the conference registration fee.
2. Participants who are a part of a panel proposal are requested to be available for the duration of the conference.
a. Scheduling requests will be considered but may not always be possible.
3. Panel proposals will be reviewed and accepted only if they contain the required information.
4. If a participant is unable to participate in the conference, they must notify the conference organisers and their panel organiser as soon as possible. Failure to register or notify the organisers of cancellation may lead to exclusion from future conferences.
To complete this proposal form, you will require the following:
- Contact details for each participant;
- A paper title and a c. 250 word abstract (not applicable for a roundtable) for each participant;
- Details of any audiovisual requirements for the panel/roundtable.
Panel Organiser - Last Name:
Please provide the name of the designated panel organiser.
Panel Organiser - First Name:
Please choose the most appropriate subject stream for your panel.
Film and Media
Languages and Linguistics
Literature and Culture
Sociology and Geography
Is this proposal for a panel or a roundtable?
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BASEES.