NOW HIRING - Sr Developer
We are an IT outsourcing company located in SE Asia and are currently looking to hire a Senior Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who has either Ruby on Rails, Java, C#, Nodejs or PHP experience.
This position maintains and expands client relationship by ensuring projects are executed and delivered in a way that meets the customer's needs and expectations. This position is also responsible for building strategic account plans and making sure these account objectives are met.
We are also looking for someone who can take an active role in discipling our staff and interns. Previous work experience is important but we are open to training and working with this individual if we feel that they have the right heart and personality fit for our company.
Learn more about our story and how we got into BAM:
====Duties and Responsibilities====
- Demonstrates and applies strong technical leadership and knowledge to develop high quality, resilient software, as an individual contributor or as part of a scrum team.
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Product owners, Scrum Master, Dev and QA team members to perform analysis of functional requirements, user stories and specifications.
- Designs, documents, develop and test technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements, user Stories and architectural / design guidelines.
- Performs design and code reviews; consults with operations engineers, and other team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
- Participates in installation, on-going maintenance and production support of software systems.
- Monitors industry trends on web technologies and related concerns to aid with roadmap planning and risk mitigation.
- Helps mentor, guide and review the work of more junior software engineers.
- Act as a subject matter and industry expert, and actively teach and mentor the team. Participate in creating an on-going thriving community of social welfare and justice within the office, as well as into the greater business community to meet real needs.
- Take part in industry events - possibly even speaking at these events; establishing personal connection with other IT executives; participating in the local IT industry network.
- Grow the company’s presence and relationship with the university; participate in university events; possibly teaching if the opportunity arises.
- Collaborate with the Management team to evaluate, analyse and ultimately improve how our business operates and has an eternal impact on our interns and staff.
- 5 years of experience programming experience using Ruby on Rails, Java, C#, Nodejs or PHP.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Design Patterns, RDBMS and other data sources.
- Experience designing data models (logical and physical models), and constructing database schemas and complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to environments with continuous integration, IDEs, revision control tools (Git), automated testing and agile software development.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Passion for technology and be up to date on the current state of desktop/mobile browser technology
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, analytical and problem solving skills and a great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Interested in the Position?
For security reasons, we cannot disclose the details of our company but If you are interested in the position and/or would like to learn more about who we are, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
Your work experience
Tell us about your last 3 job positions (title, duration, company, role, etc)
Where do you currently live?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Code Engine Studio.