Program Fundamentals: Exam 02
Full archive 👉
01. An engagement program contains 150 records in its only stream, 25 of which have exhausted all the content. If a marketer adds an invitation to the company's next webinar at the very top of the stream, how many leads will receive the content at the next cast, assuming there are no deliverability issues and no additional people will be added to the program?
D. None of the above. Leads won't receive the content unless they're moved to the top of the stream
02. Which of the following program types would you use if creating a new channel for lead nurture?
D. Drip campaign
03. A marketing manager wants to create a Smart List to identify leads that received the company's newsletter yesterday and either bounced or unsubscribed. Which rule logic should be used when setting up the Smart List?
A. Use ANY filters
B. Use ALL filters
C. Use Basic filters
D. Use Advanced filters
04. Which channel and program types correspond to a webinar program? (Choose all that apply)
A. A Default program with the channel "Webinar"
B. A Default program with the channel "Event"
C. An Event program with the channel "Webinar"
D. An Event program with the channel "Online event"
E. An Event program with the channel "Default"
05. A/B testing can be used for...
A. Testing the date and time the email goes out
B. Testing whole emails against each other
C. Testing the From Address
D. All of the above
06. What's the right program type to use if you want to send a one-off newsletter email to a pre-defined list of records?
07. What's the right program type to use if you want to regularly send multiple emails at a consistent pace?
08. Complete this sentence: A ________ is a specific marketing initiative in Marketo. It is also a container that holds emails, forms, landing pages and smart campaigns.
A. Trigger Campaign
C. Batch Campaign
D. Engagement Program
09. Complete this sentence: The Flow of a Smart Campaign may...
A. Change a lead score
B. Create a new program
C. Create a new campaign
D. Change a Marketo password
10. Complete this sentence: In Smart Campaigns, the Smart List identifies the people who...
A. Can report on the campaign
B. Will run the campaign
C. Will be included in the campaign
D. Can edit the campaign
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service