Club Recognition Packet
All student organizations must receive "official recognition" in order to exist and function as a student group at Concordia University. The Associated Students of Concordia University (ASCU) and the Director of Student Activities must approve new student organization application charters.
Club or Organization name:
Benefits and Privileges of Having a Chartered Organization:
1. Eligible for ASCU funding.
2. Listing in the University’s Directory of student groups and involvement opportunities.
3. Permitted to use Concordia University’s name.
4. Permitted to sponsor and hold events and fund-raisers.
5. Permitted to advertise and promote organizational activities.
6. Ability to reserve and use University space and facilities.
8. Ability to request and use University equipment.
Mandatory Requirements for Chartered Organizations
• Remain in contact with ASCU Club Commissioner about events and programming.
• Hold at least two meetings and/or events per semester (excluding summer)
• Complete check-in form once per semester
• Attend monthly student leadership check-in meetings
• Attend one ASCU senate meeting per semester
If you have questions about any portion of this application, stop by the ASCU office in Hagen 107 or email the Club Commissioner (Amber Reeves) at:
Amber's office hours are:
or by appointment
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service