San Francisco Women's Political Committee - Subcommittee Application
In addition to attending great networking events, staying current on women’s issues in San Francisco, and participating in the organization’s endorsement process, members are encouraged to join committees. Each committee generally meets once a month for two to three hours. Any non-male SFWPC member can join a committee:
1) Policy Committee: Help to forward the policy agenda and issues of SFWPC by working with state and local elected officials and other organizations.
2) PAC Committee: Assist with the endorsement process for candidates and measures, provides recommendations, and is the entity responsible for organizing for endorsed candidates through Election Day. Organize pre-endorsement events including debates, research candidates, sits on a candidate or ballot measure interview panel, administers the endorsement vote among general membership, organize days of action for endorsed female-identifying candidates, or fundraise for slate mailers to publicize endorsements.
3) Events Committee: Assist with planning and staffing events throughout the year. Planning events include finding locations, managing logistics and light outreach to the community. The time commitment is roughly two hours per month in addition to staffing events when possible.
4) Communications Committee: Assist with management of all formal correspondence and communication. Help to maintains all social media platforms for the organization.
5) Membership Committee: Engage in outreach and membership recruitment efforts, assist with check-in and registration at events, explore partnership opportunities with other organizations, and database maintenance.
What committee(s) are you interested in?
How much time can you commit to the committee(s)?
1-5 hours a month
6-10 hours a month
11-15 hours a month
16+ hours a month
What skill(s) can you bring to the committee(s) you are interested in? (ex. experienced in data entry, have some background in policy, etc.)
How long have you been a member of SFWPC?
Just joined this year!
How did you first hear about SFWPC?
Through a friend
Tell us a little about yourself. Why are you interested in the committee(s) you selected?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Francisco Women's Political Committee.