Ruby Lee & Me
1. What historical event happened during this book?
Martin Luther King was shot
World War 2 started
the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor
Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon
2. How did the pony get home after Sarah Beth and her Dad bought it at the auction?
He walked behind the car
Dad rode him home
He rode in the trailer behind the car
He rode in the back seat of the car
3. Who helped answer Sarah's questions about school integration?
The librarian, Mrs. Brown
Her teacher, Mrs. Smyre
4. What did Mrs. Smyre invite the children to do on the night of the ice cream social?
Ask questions about her life
Eat ice cream with her in the gym
Touch her skin and hair
Check out books from her personal collection
5. What was Sarah's plan to keep up her sisters spirits so she would heal?
Buy her a pony
Take her for rides in a wagon
Decorate her room in a western theme
Have a new friend come to visit each day
6. Who felt they were at fault for Robin's accident?
All of them
7. What did Sarah use to stop the bleeding on her Grandmother's leg?
8. What does Sarah's Grandmother teach her to make?
chicken noodle soup
9. Why doesn't Ruby Lee's father live with her and her Grandmother?
He is fighting in the war
He travels for work
He isn't allowed to live with her
10. Why does Ruby Lee tell Sarah they can't be friends at school?
They don't have the same color skin
They are in different grade
They don't like the same subjects
They are not same age
11. What is something that happened because of Robin's accident?
Robin couldn't go to school for the next year
Sarah and Robin had to share rooms
Her family had to move to a new house
The family couldn't go for walks anymore
12. What happens to the teacher's car at Open House night?
It runs out of gas and she is late
Someone scratches a mean word on it
Someone hits it with their car
It starts on fire
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Millard Public Schools.
Terms of Service