Instructions – Incomplete Applications WILL NOT be considered
• An official, sealed transcript is required and must be mailed prior to or with this application
• Provide at least TWO (2) current letters of recommendation by mail or email to Kristin@womentechcouncil.com
• Do not change the format of the document. No other forms will be accepted.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must provide evidence of (1) graduating from high school in 2013, (2) pursuing a degree related to Math, Science, Engineering or Information Technology, (3) evidence of involvement or activities in STEM related activities, (4) completed essay question responses and application.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that you complete all sections of this application and clearly identify your accomplishments in the aforementioned areas or on other attachments. If you are a financial aid recipient, scholarship monies awards must be reported to your campus Financial Aid Office as a change in income status.
All application materials must be sent to:
Women Tech Council
32 West 200 South #158
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Awards reception on Friday, April 12, 2013
- Scholarship winners will be notified by late March 2013, in order to attend Awards reception
- Scholarship winners are REQUIRED to attend Awards Reception.