Critical ATLAS experiment change request
A critical ATLAS experiment change is one that requires approval by the ATLAS safety committees.
Critical changes include:
- Increment in maximum beam energy
- Increment in maximum beam intensity
- Send beam to a different end station
- Using a different beam species (nuclide)
- Beam time (schedule) modification
Critical changes do not include:
- Reduction of beam energy
- Reduction of beam intensity
ATLAS experiment number
For example: 1553. See schedule website:
Name of requestor
Select beam changes
Experiment end station
Describe desired change(s)
For example: max energy from 100 to 350 MeV
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Argonne National Laboratory.