BCLL 2020-2021 First Time Application For Current College Students
The Boulder County Latina League was founded as a volunteer non-profit organization in 1999 by a group of professional Latina women who realized the need for scholarships for college-bound and low income Latina/o students.
BCLL scholarships are for Boulder County high school graduates that are first generation (first in their families to attend college) and need based, ie, preference will be given to students with the highest financial need. Full BCLL scholarships will be given to students enrolled in college for more than 12 credit hours/semester and partial scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled for 9 credit hours/semester at community colleges.
THIS APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT ONLINE. This application, other documentation (see below) and all recommendation letters must be turned in by March 10th, 11:59 p.m. MST, 2020. Unless you notify BCLL earlier about an emergency situation, there are absolutely no exceptions. This is to ensure fairness to all applicants.
THIS FORM WILL BE SAVED WITH YOUR DATA ONLY IF YOU CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON AFTER ANY CHANGES ARE MADE.
Boulder County Latina League 2020-2021 Scholarship Information
The mission of the Boulder County Latina League (BCLL) is to provide scholarships to college-bound Latinx students to help them enhance their capacity to support a thriving local community and economy.
1. All documentation must be emailed NO LATER THAN March 10th, 2020 by 11:59pm (MST).
2. Late or incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
1. Applicant must have graduated from a Boulder County high school.
2. Applicant must attend a university or college in the state of Colorado for the upcoming academic year.
3. Current college student applicants must have a 2.5 grade point average.
4. Applicant should be enrolled full-time (a minimum of 12 credit hours for most colleges and Universities; 9 credits for community colleges).
C. Application Requirements:
1. Completed Student Information and Essay questions.
2. Current copy of official transcript with GPA.
3. Two letters of recommendation from a counselor, teacher/adviser, community representative or employer.
An online form at this link:
can also be used for the recommendation letter if preferred.
4. A copy of your FAFSA student aid report (SAR). Please let us know if you are unable to complete the FAFSA.
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS WILL NOT BE MAILED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION
D. Additional Requirements/Information:
1. Important: All scholarship recipients are required to attend the Scholarship awards ceremony on May 20th, 2020 at Kittredge Hall on the CU Boulder Campus.
2. Once you have registered for classes, you must email
proof of your class registration (enrollment). Your Student I.D. and school address must be on this registration. (Can be submitted separately from application as an email attachment or picture from your phone). Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the college or university.
3. Scholarships can only be used for tuition.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Boulder County Latina League.