OXCM Pie Fest 2019 Annual Pie Contest
4:30-6:00 p.m. June 4, 2019 at the Oxford Community Market located at The Old Armory Pavilion on the corner of University Ave. and Bramlett Blvd. For more info, call Betsy Chapman at 662-816-7413 or email
1. Bring 2 of your best pies to OXCM by 4:00 p.m. -
2 of the SAME pies, 1 for judging, 1 for audience sampling.
2. Use fresh, seasonal local ingredients in your 100% homemade recipe.
3. Please label the bottom of your pie plate with your name and phone number and provide an accompanying card with pie name, pie recipe, and your name.
4. You may enter as many kinds of pie as you want - just bring 2 of each kind!
5. Tell your friends they better get up to the market and vote for your pie!
Type(s) of Pie
Do you have a story behind your recipe? Is it an old family recipe? Did you make it up yourself? Tell us what makes your recipe special! Please include pictures of yourself and your pie if you have one!!
Email photos to Betsy Chapman
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service