Advertising Account Executive Application
Account Executives will be hired and trained to sell multi-media packages including digital, mobile, social media, print, and signage. Account Executives should plan to work 10 hours per week and will be paid a commission on all closed and paid advertising.
· Identify potential clients and keep track of leads.
· Use CrowdTangle to track client needs.
· Identify client needs and present proposals to meet those needs.
· Develop client relationships to grow business in your unique sales territory.
· Reply to all client communications within 24 hours.
· Communicate with your clients through phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
· Notify customers of upcoming deadlines, special issues or sales.
· Sell and contribute to special issues as needed.
· Obtain insertion orders/qualified written confirmation of all advertising orders.
· Enter all customer info and sales into FlyteDesk.
· Ensure client creatives are submitted and approved by set deadlines.
· Notify Student Publications Coordinator and Creative Services Director if creative assistance is needed by the client.
· Track and ensure client’s campaign runs as planned. Notify supervisor immediately of any errors.
· Take photos or ensure other proof of performance is gathered and provided to client.
· Inform Student Publications Coordinator of any dissatisfied customers or customer complaints.
· Set and achieve personal sales goals.
· Join appropriate SLACK channel and maintain effective communication.
· Reply to all advertising inquiries within 24 hours.
· Attend weekly sales meeting and present your sales goals.
· Attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.
Terms of Service