Premiere editorial educational experience led by international platform artist Rocky Vitelli. For the first time, Rocky is sharing his secrets to stage success right in his beloved neighbourhood of TORONTO!
Rocky will teach you how to recreate looks featured on international stages such as New York Fashion Week and beauty Pageants worldwide, take your career to the next level and learn what is takes to be a successful stage artist, Increase your chances of getting published. As well here’s your chance to get a professional photoshoot with award winning photographer Doug McMillan
DATE: April 23rd & 24th 2017
TIME: 10 AM - 5PM
CLASS SIZE: 10 students max
TEACHING STYLE: Hands On
INVESTMENT: $800.00 CND
DAY 1 TO BRING: Blowdryers, curling irons, combs, brushes, clips.
PROVIDED: Manikin and Stands (available to loan) Styling products sponsored by Farouk Canada.
DAY 2 TO BRING:Wardrobe
PROVIDED:Live model, makeup, professional photography, Styling products sponsored by Farouk Canada.
2: Take your career to the next level and learn what is takes to be a successful stage artist
3: Increase your chances of getting published
4: Here’s your chance to get a professional photoshoot with award winning photographer Doug McMillan
* Constructive and creative back combing with Texture or smooth looks
* Create different textures and curls using curling irons and tools .
* Creating styles with knots ties and braids understanding the importance of negative and positive spaces
* How to use your own phone for social media pictures and posting them
* Understanding the preparation involved in a photo shoot (always be prepared )
* What to do and what not to do at a shoot !!
* Tips and tricks for an Editorial Shoot
* Working under time
* Create a style of their choice with one transformation . (1 down ,1 upstyle)
* Using any of the techniques they learned in the Day 1 would be a benefit since it will be fresh in your mind
* You will be guided by Rocky Vitelli and award winning photographer Doug McMillan on set