Empower SCI: Participant Application - Montana
3 Goals for Attending our Summer Programs is a requirement for the application. Please consider carefully prior to filling in application.
Please complete the application and submit along with the non-refundable application fee. Applications will not be processed until the fee has been received.
Participants are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications are accepted until the program is full.
Returning participant application timeline is outlined below.
If accepted into the program, a physician referral form will be provided to you.
**Program Dates - Montana**
May 31 to June 6, 2020
**Application Timeline - Montana**
Applications open January 1
Applications submitted by Feb 1 will be notified of status (acceptance vs. waitlist) by March 1
Applications submitted by March 1 will be notified of status (acceptance vs. waitlist) by April 1
Applications submitted by April 15 will be notified of status (acceptance vs. waitlist) by May 1
Final deadline for applications is April 15
Returning participants will be notified of status May 1
Final decisions of participant list made May 1
Final scholarship decisions will be made May 1
If you are placed on the waitlist, you may not be notified of final decision until May 8
Opportunities may arise up until the start of the program due to unforeseen circumstances
Physician Referral Form for those accepted to the program due by May 15
**Fees and Program Costs - Montana**
Non-refundable Application Fee: $25
Program Cost: $1500
- A non-refundable deposit of $800 is due within two weeks of acceptance into the program.
- The remaining program cost is due upon arrival to the program in May.
- Checks may be paid to "Empower Spinal Cord Injury, Inc." and mailed to: Empower SCI, P.O. Box 8631, Boston, MA 02114
- PayPal Account: Empower Spinal Cord Injury, Inc.
- Empower SCI Payment Platform (
- Scholarships are highly competitive at Empower SCI and we cannot promise financial assistance. If you are applying for a scholarship, we encourage you to pursue alternate funding opportunities while awaiting a scholarship decision.
- One option that Empower SCI recommends is Help Hope Live - Medical Fundraising Nonprofit which offers fundraising support via an online platform (
**Transportation - Montana**
- Please note that if you are traveling by airplane to the program, we will provide transportation from the local airport (in Montana; Missoula International Airport (MSO)).
- If traveling to any other airport, transportation will need to be arranged by the participant for arrival at the University of Montana at Missoula campus.
- If this is your first time traveling by airplane since your injury, we highly recommend that you are accompanied by a caregiver for the flight to and from the program. Please account for this expense with any fundraising efforts.
Please provide an email address for the person who will be attending the program.
Page 1 of 20
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Empower Spinal Cord Injury.